Spring is the time of the year to start talking to your team about playing Fall Ball through the PYA. We provided our teams more games and the ability to reschedule rain outs, all for less money. Fall ball is a county wide program, just like the regular season. Giving you more competition and teams to see throughout the year.
- The objective of the fall ball season is to provide teams a chance to develop players, build their team and play games with next year's rules. NO standings are recorded.
- All teams will advance to play the age level they will be playing in the next spring league season. Example: A team playing 7U this summer and will be playing 8U next summer, they play 8U this fall.
- Game time is "drop-dead" at the end of the age divisions set time limit. When time has expired, the current batter will finish their at bat and the game ends regardless of score or number of half innings played.
- Rosters are OPEN, with FREE SUBSTITUTIONS, and have no limit to the number of players allowed to substitute from game to game.
- Uniforms do not need to be matching, numbers are required.
To instill the ideals of excellence, good sportsmanship, fair play, honesty, loyalty, courage and respect in the youth of today to become better adults for tomorrow.