The Pacific Youth Association (PYA) offers our members programs in each of the following areas:
- Training Leagues for the players ages 4-6 that are just starting to learn the games of Baseball and Softball.
- Machine Pitch Leagues for the players ages 7-8 that have a basic understanding, but are continuing to learn and develop in the game.
- Player Pitch Leagues for players ages 9-14 that have learned to love the game and want to continue playing organized Baseball and Softball
- Girl's High School Leagues for players ages 15-18.
- Home of Post 320 Pacific, MO American Legion Baseball
- Adult Softball Leagues for players ages 18 and older (Men's and Coed)
- Home of the Challenger Baseball League
For more information on each league, please explore that programs page under the Leagues tab.
Constitution & Bylaws